Under the Decision of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Water Management and Forestry, “Euroing” d.o.o. is entitled to carry out the following documentation-related activities required for issuance of water-related authorisations prescribed by the Law on Waters (“The FBiH Official Gazzete, no. 70/06): a. Preliminary water approvals, b. Water approvals, c. Water permits.
Activities which always require water-related documentation:
Water-related documentation – preliminary water approval, water approval and water permit – are always required for any use of water exceeding the scope of its general use, regardless of the impact on following activites:
- Drift eliminator in all economic sectors and industries, especially with respect to industry and energy, agriculture, water supply, service-related occupations using water in the technological processes, tourist activities, etc.
- discharge of wastewaters into surface waters,
- indirect discharge of wastewaters into groundwaters,
- artificial groundwater recharge,
- extraction of materials from watercourses,
- construction of facilities for exploitation of hydropower,
- permanent raising of water level to result in floating of dry land,
- construction of flood protection facilities,
- construction of railways and roads, including forest roads,
- construction of bridges and other objects above or in the watercourse,
- construction and/or arrangement of waste dumps.