Supervision over the execution of works entails a continuous control to verify if a contractor and an investor fulfilled their contractual comittments, as well as to ensure that appropriate measures were undertaken to implement the obligations.
To ensure fulfilment of contractual commitments between a contractor and an investor, the following aspects are controlled:
- adherence to deadlines set for conducting the works,
- execution of works in accordance with project,
- quality of works.
Additionally, continuous superivision includes:
- signing of the minutes stating that the contractor was introduced to the work,
- control over the execution of all works on the constructed facility as per approved project, and provision of the necessary clarifications and instructions regarding the interpretation of the project documentation,
- control of quality of materials, equipment and all performed works relating to the approved technical documentation, applicable standards and norms,
- monitoring over the contracted dynamics of works,
- control and verification of building documentation (construction log and building book),
- control and verification of performed works with respect to its temporary, determined and completed state,
- preparation of data and participation in technical acceptance of the facility,
- participation in drafting the final calculation of performed works.
The supervision is conducted to ensure that construction works under a contract between an investor and a contractor were conducted in accordance with the technical solutions, descriptions and instructions from the project documentation and the building permit, as well as in accordance with general provisions of the Law on Land-use Planning and Construction in the Una-Sana Canton and the Federation of BiH and other special rules and regulations applicable on this sector.