Depending on the type and complexity of facility subject to review/control, the project documentation is reviewed by appointed auditors from a legal entity with respect to:
• water and sewerage installations,
• mechanical installations,
• electrical installations,
• accompanying project for construction/reconstruction of roads,
• revision of the project from the aspect of protection and use of waters, etc.,
Authorized auditors are tasked to examine and review the project documentation with respect to:
• its compliance with initial project documentation (project task, urban planning documentation, etc.)
• compliance of the main/implementation project with its conceptual design, i.e. compliance with the conditions stated in the urban planning approval/location information
• formal completeness of the project, manner of binding, etc.
• content of the project documentation according to applicable Regulation
• qualifications of designated project engineers (per stages) and of the responsible project engineers
• correctness of provided project solution
• (potential) collision between the design and accompanying legal framework, especially with respect to the facility’s functionality and safety when being used (architectural barriers, proof of static stability, protection against noise and vibration, saving of energy, resistance to external influences and environmental protection, fire protection and explosions, occupational safety, etc.).
Once the control of the project documentation is completed, the authorized engineers draft individual reports, and the coordinator of the audit team creates a summary report on the project documentation.